Are you a sex and intimacy expert? Do you know a lot about sex and intimacy? If so, and interested in writing a Sex & Intimacy Blog Guest Post for our website you are welcome. Sex and intimacy blogs are a great way to build your reputation as a sex and intimacy expert and attract new readers and customers. If you want to get in touch with us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your pitch and sample post.
We have a large audience base and we want that our audience should get proper knowledge regarding sex & intimacy. So if you want to write for us make sure your content is well researched and relevant to the topic.
In This Article
Things To Cover in Sex & Intimacy Guest Post:
If you want to write a guest post on our website, please make sure to cover the topics which are of interest to our readers:-
Frame sex and intimacy in a positive and realistic way: Sex and intimacy should be seen as a form of fun and a means to enhance your connection with your partner and loved ones. Many people think that they should stay away from having sex unless their relationship is in a stable phase. Include the detailing of this topic in your guest post which would help our readers to have a different perspective on sex & intimacy. When writing a post on sex and intimacy, make sure to mention the different aspects of sex and intimacy.
Expert view to deepen intimacy in a relationship: Sex is very natural and everyone enjoys it. There is no harm in talking about it in a positive manner. We all know that intimacy can be built over time and this can be a big source of satisfaction. Add up some experts though and tips on how to create a stronger bond with your partner with the help of sex & intimacy. Let our readers know that in relationships, both partners have their own perspectives of sex and intimacy. You need to understand this concept and help your partner to have a better understanding of sex and intimacy.
Positive look at sex & intimacy: A sexual encounter can be a wonderful thing for couples. Many people believe that it is something that should only be between married couples. Sex is natural and everyone should enjoy it. It should be discussed and addressed in a positive way. This is true of men and women. You shouldn’t feel ashamed or guilty for having sex.
Let our readers know that there is nothing wrong with sharing sexual thoughts and ideas with your partner. If your partner finds something interesting, he or she might want to know more about it. This can help him or her to enjoy the sex experience even more. You need to encourage your partner to talk about it as well. You might also like to talk about sex and intimacy with someone else.
Advice on lack of physical and emotional intimacy: When discussing sex and intimacy, you should include the benefits of sex and intimacy as well as its risks. You should also provide advice on how to prevent and deal with the negative effects of a bad relationship. Discussing relationships is difficult, but it is extremely important. Many people are unhappy in their relationships, and this can lead to problems. A healthy relationship involves communication. If you are planning to write a guest post on sex and intimacy, then you need to make sure that the information is comprehensive and complete. Don’t simply makeup information about sex and intimacy. It is essential to make sure that the information you provide is accurate.
Share true experiences on Sex & Intimacy: While you are creating a guest post for our website you can also add up the true experience of sex and intimacy which should be appealing to our readers and interesting. With this, you can connect to our readers and let them understand that over time period how sex & intimacy among the partners change and take a new phase with deeper bonds and successful relationships.
Benefits of deep intimate connection among partners: Discuss the various benefits of the deep intimate connection between partners and how this help in building up a successful relationship. How it strengthens the bonds and terms with each other. Make sure things you include in your content are well written and accurate.
These things to cover have definitely given you an outline on how to write a guest post on Sex & intimacy and what we are expecting from you. You are free to add up other topics which you might think are relevant to our readers regarding the topic. But make sure whatever you include is complete, don’t just make up things on sex and intimacy and send us that won’t be approved to be published. If you are capable of all that what are you waiting for??? Shoot up an email to us at email@example.com with your pitch and sample content.
What are you going to include in your blog post:
If you are interested in writing for us there are various things you should keep in mind such as tips for sex & intimacy, How to spice up your sex life, and things like this. Even you can add things which you think can be useful for our readers to know or anything else that you think our readers would find interesting.
In addition to writing about sex & intimacy, we also want you to include photos. Photos are a great way to add visual interest to your article, and they can also help our readers to get a better sense of the sex and intimacy that you are writing about. Feel free to get in touch with our readers if you want to lead our readers through your writing.
Know the process of sex & intimacy blog getting published:
Although we get many guest post requests every day yet we can only publish a handful of submissions because we want to maintain the quality of our website. If you want to create a guest post for sex and intimacy, we have an opportunity for you to mail us your content at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We prefer writers who are aware of sex and intimacy. This isn’t a requirement as we also consider newbies if they have something to offer that is interesting. The posts that we approve to be published on our page deal with challenges and tips for sex & its intimacy. Your post must be something that our readers would find both informative and helpful.
Guest post guidelines:
When you writing a blog post about sex & intimacy, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- All blog posts must be original and exclusive to our website.
- Also keep in mind that we do not allow republishing of blog posts anywhere else, which also include on social media platforms and your own site.
- It is important that your content does not violate anyone’s copyright rights.
- You should only write about topics that are of interest to the general audience. This includes tips and tricks, how-tos, etc.
- Bullets and sub-headings are things that we recommend that you include in your post. The article will be easier to read thanks to this and even it will increase the readability of your post.
- A word count of 800-2000 is what you should have.
- You need to email the article to us in order to get it to us in the form of google docs
- You can’t forward your article to other websites if you submitted it to us.
- Don’t try to sell anything through your post. Which also includes links to products for sale, affiliates, etc.
- Your guest author’s title should not contain more than 10 words.
- As soon the article publishes on our website it will be our property and no longer belongs to you.
- The author of the guest post is not compensated by us.
- We think you should use your social media handles to spread the word. A link to the summary of the article can be included in it but not more than 100 texts.
- After a year, your post may be removed from our website. You can’t claim to be a member of the website staff.
- Your article will be included on social media if you are a guest columnist for our website. It doesn’t have anything to do with driving more visitors to your social media blog.
- Reposting is not encouraged. First, the content is reviewed to see if it is relevant. Any post that we feel is irrelevant or has been copied from another source can be changed or removed.
- The videos and images must be original. It should be horizontal and landscape in orientation respectively.
- At the end of your post, you should include a short author bio. The link to your website or social media profile should be included in these two-three sentences.
- We handle the search engine Optimisation of your content. We make sure that your article is search engine friendly too.
How to submit your sex & intimacy guest blog?
The submission for a guest post on sex and intimacy is straightforward. You can email the blog post to us. We will approve the submission if it is good to go. You just need to wait for our response to you. Meanwhile, you are not allowed to send the same guest post to any other website.
Make sure your article is unique and interesting if you want to write for us. Pictures and videos that are relevant to the article are accepted. We will reject your content if it is plagiarised or not good according to our site niche. You will have to wait for at least 6 to 7 days before it appears on our site. You agree to our terms and conditions when you submit your guest post to us, so that’s what we take into account.
If you’re still interested in writing a Sex & Intimacy blog guest post for our website, please send us an email at email@example.com. We are excited to hear from you any sooner!!!